LTE Switch App Broken?
I just received the JB update to my Verizon Galaxy Nexus, and now when I tap the "LTE Switch" app that I'm used to using to switch between CDMA and CDMA/LTE it says "Unfortunately LTE Switch has stopped". Has anyone else experienced this? I thought that perhaps it is not compatible with Android 4.1, so I downloaded another (free) app (called 4G Toggle) but that gives the same message. A restart and battery pull hasn't changed the situation.
Anyone have any ideas on getting this (or another similar app) to work? Thank you in advance.
- 09-26-2012, 12:34 PM #2
- 09-26-2012, 02:06 PM #4
- 09-26-2012, 03:34 PM #6Retired Moderator
- 10,930 Posts
- What do you think?
- 09-26-2012, 03:51 PM #7
- 12-05-2012, 08:59 PM #8
- By CallerHoller in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 19Last Post: 04-04-2011, 07:41 PM
- By BigpappaJ in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 29Last Post: 03-28-2011, 04:10 PM
- By Tech_Kev in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-01-2010, 07:38 PM
- By GynormousMellon in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2010, 11:08 AM
- By Trantzz in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2010, 02:54 PM