- 32 Posts
after jellybean, My voice commands are broken, My Girlfriends gnex voice commands work fine, help?
So if i say, for instance
"Navigate to chevron" - it performs a google search, instead of navigating.
if i say "call domino's" - oh look. a google search. that's helpful.
if i say "what's the weather like?" i get "the weather in denver, colorado is whatever" cool. I live in utah. (if i turn on wifi this one seems to work. but still, what gives?)
before jellybean, google search performed these actions, no problem. in addition, my girlfriends gnex does all this just fine. Can someone please help me? i use to use this all the time so i didn't have to type while driving!
- 32 Posts
Re: after jellybean, My voice commands are broken, My Girlfriends gnex voice commands work fine, hel
no help? does no one have these issues?
---------- Post Merged at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:59 PM ----------
if i open maps or something and let it find my general gps location. it works fine. can it not use an approximation? the weather tile uses a good approximation. but when i ask for weather without kicking up maps first, it gives me colorado. so bizzare.
- 09-29-2012, 05:28 PM #3Retired Moderator
- 10,881 Posts
- 09-30-2012, 01:04 PM #4
- 09-30-2012, 01:14 PM #5
- 61 Posts
- 10-01-2012, 12:07 PM #6
- 11-20-2012, 07:46 AM #7
- 12-07-2012, 05:37 PM #8
- By razr maxximus in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 04-14-2013, 12:12 AM
- By eL Dawgo in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2012, 09:49 PM
- By ctychick in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 17Last Post: 09-03-2010, 01:01 AM
- By NickF227 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 7Last Post: 05-18-2010, 10:19 AM
- By jamesedward318 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2010, 02:28 AM