Problems connecting to car via Bluetooth after Jellybean

Les Doti

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I rooted my Nexus then installed Jellybean. Since then, when I get into my car, the phone does not pair. It must be pared manually. In addition, the phonebook from the phone showes repeated entries when I ask to call a contact. Is anyone experiencing these types of difficulties? The car is a 2012 Volvo S60.

Thanks for any help. I am already in over my head!

Les Doti:-[

Renzo Veenstra

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Same problems here with my Volvo XC60 (2012).
Found on Google many more Bluetooth-issues after the update to Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S3.
My problem is: sometimes audio goes via blutooth, most of the times not.
I have to switch from Bluetooth to handset manually, and back again, then it works...

Very annoying.

Hoping for a solution!

Randy Nevers

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung Gallaxy SIII and a Cadillac SRX. After updating my software to Jellybean, the phone book does not appear on my car's display. Audio works, but I have to use my Galaxy to view my contacts and initiate the call. Called Samsung and they were no help at all. AT&T says that there are a lot of bluetooth issues with Jellybean. Apparently, there is no going back to Ice Cream Sandwich once you update, so AT&T agreed to send me out a new phone with ICS on it. Thanks AT&T. Samsung, you suck! Stop coming out with 5 trillion phones and concentrate on making the one's you currently have work better!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12