- 86 Posts
A few quick questions...
You know how when you look at the battery stats there is that line where it shows whether it is "awake" or not, obviously it is awake whenever the screen is on or when it is doing something in the background when the screen is off. My question is, does it wake up if it feels the phone being picked up via accelerometer sensors to get ready to spring into action?
Second question: If I really need to prolong my battery life for a day and I don't need super fast internet, should I be switching the LTE off and going just to 3G (CDMA)?
Thanks!BlackBerry Curve 8300 < BlackBerry Storm 1 < BlackBerry Storm 2 < Motorola Droid X2 < Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Acer Iconia A500
- 09-28-2012, 12:17 PM #2
- 5,632 Posts
Re: A few quick questions...
Yessir.. 4G is a battery hog, switching to 3G only will greatly improve your batt life
Oh for the first question, no, it doesn't wake up on movement, only when you turn on the screen.
- By ricebw in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2012, 10:19 PM
- By wesleY2g in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2011, 03:33 PM
- By miamifin33 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 12-01-2010, 04:30 PM
- By s_franchise in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 10-17-2010, 08:11 PM
- By mrjoshw in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2010, 07:33 PM