1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default my GN screen stays on all night long when using B&N Nook ebook reader app?

I was reading AndroidCentral yesterday and there was something about an updated B&N ebook reader app for Android.

I installed it on my Verizon Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, HP Touchpad(running Android).

When I was using it to read ebooks on my Galaxy Nexus last night, I fell asleep. This morning, I was horrified to see
    the screen was still on the same that I left off. I immediately closed the app and fortunately, I did not see any burn-in.
    It was probably on for 8.5 hours?

There is no sleep time-out setting in the Nook app. However, my tablets running the same app will turn off the screen
    after a couple of minutes.(unless I flipped the pages before that) Only my Galaxy Nexus screen stays on.
    When my Galaxy Nexus isn't running the Nook app, the screen will go off after a couple of minutes, or whatever I
    set it to in the settings menu.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks!

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

Default Re: my GN screen stays on all night long when using B&N Nook ebook reader app?

Yes, this also happens to me It's very annoying. It needs to be fixed as I tend to fall asleep while reading.

Default Re: my GN screen stays on all night long when using B&N Nook ebook reader app?

Yep, same issue here. It's super annoying.