China or Korea?
Hello, sadly I am currently selling my Nexus and a question that someone asked me is "Was this unit made in China or Korea?". My question is why would someone ask this? Whats the difference? I got the phone the day it was released and have never had to return it for a refurbished or certified pre-owned one so not sure what I have.
BTW...the ONLY reason why Im selling is because a friend of mine had an upgrade available and she wanted the iphone 4 that I had sitting around because someone traded it to me so i gave her that and she let me use her upgrade so i just paid for the Galaxy S3 which was a win because I still get to keep my Unlimited ;-)
- 10-11-2012, 10:20 PM #2
Re: China or Korea?
The line of thinking is that the Korean models are built better. You can take off the battery cover, and the battery and look on the white sticker that has the bar codes on it. It will say where it was manufactured. I got mine on release day and it is a Korean model. I THINK that all of the first batch, ie the phones first released, were all Korean models. I could be wrong.
- 10-12-2012, 01:23 AM #3
- 10-14-2012, 05:00 PM #5
- 10-14-2012, 05:09 PM #6
- 10-14-2012, 10:09 PM #7
- 04-27-2013, 09:31 PM #8
- By Donta79 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 14Last Post: 06-20-2014, 09:14 AM
- By Donta79 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 80Last Post: 12-16-2012, 01:42 AM
- By Touchpaddle in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2012, 12:15 AM
- By Donta79 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-06-2012, 09:48 PM
- By LionKing30 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 05-24-2012, 09:47 PM