Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Installing any ROM breaks my 4g data?

From 4.0.4 IMM76K I upgraded to 4.1.1 with the following:
    fastboot oem unlock
    fastboot flash bootloader bootloader-toro-primelc03.img
    fastboot flash radio radio-toro-i515.fg02.img
    fastboot flash radio-cdma radio-cdma-toro-i515.ff02.img
    fastboot -w update image-mysid-jro03o.zip
    fastboot flash recovery recovery-clockwork-6.0.1.0-toro.img
    Then rooted it and everything works fine with that setup.

Now anytime I install any ROM my 4g data no longer works. I get 3-4 bars and the little 4g but they are white and I cannot browse out, where minutes before they were 3-4 bars blue. I have even tried reinstalling the new radios separately after the ROM install, still no 4g. I have tried at least 6 different ROMs all with the same result.

I have toggled data on and off, airplane mode on and off, change to just CDMA and then back to LTE/CDMA in settings. In status I have good signal strength, network type is LTE:13, service state is in service, but Mobile network state is disconnected.

I have installed tons of ROMS other phones and never had this kind of issue. Any idea what would be breaking 4g data just by installing a ROM?

In the pics you can see full 4g blue bars with Stock JB and then just a few minutes later, sitting at the same desk, only 4 white bars with JBSourcery2.3LTE, it's the same for any ROM. I've been having this issue for a while and I cannot find an answer, any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Installing any ROM breaks my 4g data?-jbsourcery2.3lte3.jpgInstalling any ROM breaks my 4g data?-jbsourcery2.3lte2.jpgInstalling any ROM breaks my 4g data?-jbsourcery2.3lte1.jpgInstalling any ROM breaks my 4g data?-stockjb3.jpgInstalling any ROM breaks my 4g data?-stockjb2.jpgInstalling any ROM breaks my 4g data?-stockjb1.jpg