GPS Signal Problems
I've been using the Google Navigation recently and each and every time (tried it about 5 times), with varying weather each time (from rainy and cloudy to perfectly clear) it takes my phone a solid 5 full minutes to lock on to a GPS signal. Is this common? If not, is there anything that can be done to speed it up?
Honestly, at 5 minutes to wait, its completely not even worth using Navigation.
- 10-13-2012, 07:25 PM #2
- 10-13-2012, 09:16 PM #3Retired Moderator
- 10,881 Posts
- 10-14-2012, 05:58 AM #5
- 10-14-2012, 02:41 PM #6
- By bleacher in forum LG AllyReplies: 14Last Post: 07-15-2011, 07:55 AM
- By captain#ac in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2010, 04:10 PM
- By livinlife in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 8Last Post: 08-03-2010, 02:03 PM
- By CynicalDreams81 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2010, 04:06 AM
- By bleacher in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2010, 11:06 AM