Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock with XDA Google Now

Default Bluetooth quality

So I bought a Bluetooth fm wireless receiver for my car since my car doesn't have a aux input. Works good like advertised but sound quality wasn't great, good and enjoyable but not great. Figured that's the downside of Bluetooth +fm transmitter, but then my wife paired her iphone4s to it and played same music, we share amazon mp3 account, and hers sounded soooo much better. Why is this? Is the iphone Bluetooth better then galaxy Nexus or is it my phone specifically? Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Bluetooth quality

I don't know how the iPhone works, but for the Nexus the Bluetooth output has a separate EQ from the headphones or speaker. The only way I know of to access it is using the app Volume+, which also helps with rather low-volume output over BT, as well. Crank the Bluetooth profile volume to 7 or 8, crank the bass enhance the same, and choose a good EQ setting (I like Selective or Drum and Bass, personally).
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock with XDA Google Now

Default Re: Bluetooth quality

Thanks, I'll try that. I did notice my volume was lower then the iphone too, so this should help