- 10-23-2012, 04:39 PM #2
- 10-23-2012, 06:03 PM #3
Re: Fix hairline scratches on screen?
My Nexus had a couple hairline scratches. I tried all of the fixes that you find on google and nothing worked. Luckily I was having data issues so I needed to get a replacement anyway. As soon as I got the refurbished phone I got ghost armor for the screen... wasn't taking any more chances.
So, to answer the question... I don't think anything will get the scratches completely away. Something like ghost armor might diminish its appearance though.
- 10-24-2012, 01:50 PM #4
- 11-19-2012, 04:01 PM #5
- By wagadesa in forum HTC EVO View 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2011, 12:02 AM
- By clucernoni in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 14Last Post: 04-18-2011, 07:59 PM
- By victor55x in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2011, 12:02 PM
- By stayqued in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 18Last Post: 10-01-2010, 10:53 AM
- By psonio7 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 14Last Post: 07-29-2010, 08:16 PM