Verizon insurance replacement policy?
Does anyone know the verizon insurance replacement policy? I broke the screen on my phone about 2 months ago. It still works fine, but is just a little annoying when i try scrolling and catch a piece of glass. I have had the money the whole time to buy a new one but I don't want to go through the whole ordeal of backing up the 20 GB of music I have on here and relocking the bootloader. Does Verizon care if I return it with the bootloader unlocked? I have never had to get a phone replaced before. The screen is very sensitive on this phone though.
- 10-28-2012, 09:00 AM #2
- 10-28-2012, 02:41 PM #3
- 10-30-2012, 03:39 PM #4
Re: Verizon insurance replacement policy?
Unlocking/rooting only voids the manufacturer's warranty. It doesn't affect the Asurion physical damage insurance (I assume when you say "insurance replacement" you're talking about actual Asurion insurance).
- By MrSmith317 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 23Last Post: 02-17-2011, 09:22 AM
- By pdxrealtor in forum T-MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2010, 08:27 AM
- By kingneptune117 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 9Last Post: 10-31-2010, 07:00 PM
- By Mike473 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2010, 05:28 PM
- By Lurch81#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2010, 06:20 PM