- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Issues after Jellybean Update
Just wondering if anyone has experienced this, or knows what;s going on with my phone. For the third time since updated my phone to Jellybean last month, it will freeze and not allow me to type in my pin to unlock the phone. I will pull the battery and attempt to turn it back on. It will take several attempts at booting up before it finally does. The most recent time this has happened, today, the phone will not turn on at all. I hold down the power button to turn it on, see Google come up on the screen and then nothing.
Any ideas? Thanks.
- 11-06-2012, 03:10 PM #2
- By NCIC.Queen in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2012, 02:05 PM
- By tommy m in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 130Last Post: 10-29-2010, 10:16 AM
- By Jesse in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 26Last Post: 10-16-2010, 06:06 PM
- By D.L. in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2010, 08:28 PM
- By Boztris in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2010, 04:14 PM