- 13 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Galaxy Nexus quick camera tip
I came across an issue where my photos were coming out slightly soft and blurry, even with flash enabled.
Not sure if people know about this but if you're experiencing not-so-great fuzzy looking photos, do this:
Clean the camera's outer plastic cover first before you take your photos.
You may think this is obvious but it made a big difference in my photo's clarity.
Hope this small tip helps!
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- By NexusMang in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2012, 12:40 AM
- By kcoan3 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 16Last Post: 01-03-2012, 03:29 AM
- By kca2000 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 25Last Post: 11-11-2011, 04:27 PM
- By johnnyn in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2011, 08:51 AM
- By Zorachus in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2011, 07:26 PM