- 634 Posts
Recording the Galaxy Nexus screen for software demo purpose.
So here is what I want to do. I want to be able to record application functions of my Galaxy Nexus (i.e. Demo my software and record it) onto my computer. What software do I need and how do I go about doing this? I do have the HDMI cable if need be. I don't want to have to plug it into my TV and record it that way through mirroring. I want to do it like how Jason Howell does it on All About Android on the TWiT network.
Thanks.Motorola Droid Maxx
Samsung Galaxy Nexus - RIP
CM10 Jellybro Jelly Bean
Asus Nexus 7
AOKP JB Milestone 1
- 11-06-2012, 04:20 AM #2
- By VW Maverick in forum SprintReplies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2012, 06:51 PM
- By lollyarb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 14Last Post: 05-09-2012, 12:31 PM
- By NY Jets_6 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2011, 04:22 PM
- By nerdherd in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 12-14-2011, 03:22 PM
- By xcalibur1011 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 40Last Post: 10-24-2011, 05:01 PM