Extended battery worth it?

anthony1117

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi, Iwas thinking about purchasing the eextended battery, they are only like 30 bucks. But is buying it worth it. I have to charge mine about twice a day. I listen to music and would say I use it moderate to heavy amount. So if I get this battery will it make it throughout the whole day or will I be disappointed with the 30$ bucks I dropped on it?

dcastillo

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
If you charge twice a day now... then no.... the extended battery won't make it through the day....
Its only about 15% larger

sent from a Nexus, nothing less will do...

imnotajedi

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I got the mammoth Hyperion battery 3800mAh from Amazon for $20 plus shipping. I only use it on weekends, as during the week I am always near a charger so I use the stock battery. The back cover is pretty cheap and mine does not lock in properly all the time but for the price I won't complain. Personally I did not seeing the 2200mAh worth it for me.

gregs1213

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
It's not worth it in the sense that's it only slightly larger.. It may be worth it as a backup battery. I keep a spare battery in my wallet at all times, since my nexus gets HORRIBLE battery life. You can get something like this:

2X 1980mAh Battery Charger for Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus i515 SCH I515 | eBay

but honestly, those batteries suck, and will not last for very long, but it's probably worth it just for the battery charger. I like to just be able to swap batteries instead of being tethered to a wall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34