- 11-11-2012, 09:26 PM #2
- 02-22-2013, 04:30 AM #3
- 3 Posts
Re: Is USB OTG/Host working?
It used to work, but at some point stopped - perhaps a recent firmware upgrade broke it. However, it didn't break it completely: on my Galaxy Nexus, if I power cycle the phone with a USB device (e.g. mouse or keyboard) already connected then USB OTG will work - I can even unplug that device and plug in something else - seemingly until the next time I restart without anything connected. Try that and see if it works.
- By rseiler in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 7Last Post: 11-10-2012, 01:34 PM
- By PeaceMaker273 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2012, 07:57 PM
- By josh3035 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2012, 08:19 PM
- By PhotoMasterGreg in forum Epic 4G Touch AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-02-2012, 12:51 PM
- By mtucker in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2011, 01:32 PM