The funny thing is that I could not wait for the nexus to come out and about 3 weeks prior to its release my sons phone to a crap so had to use my upgrade. Wife demanded her son have a phone, so he got my old Dinc and I picked up the 4s, so here we are again his screen has been cracked for awhile but he is not getting my upgrade... Anyway
My question is I just bought a used GN and need to get a VZ sim card for it, what is the deal will they want to charge me for it and will they try to mess with my unlimited plan or charge more for LTE? Thanks
- 11-11-2012, 08:44 AM #2
Re: Verizon ?
- 11-11-2012, 01:39 PM #3
Re: Verizon ?Ambassador Guides, Tips, and How-To's — Table of Contents
Softbricking be damned.
Re: Verizon ?
Every time you swap out a phone does VZ charge an activation fee, this means I add my nexus they charge me the fee than 3 months I change to another off contract phone they charge another activation fee each and every time ? Finally going to put the nexus on my number. Thanks guys
- 11-18-2012, 04:28 PM #6
- 11-18-2012, 05:55 PM #7
- 11-19-2012, 12:22 PM #9
- 11-22-2012, 10:09 AM #11
- By Clark Kent in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 23Last Post: 11-08-2009, 07:15 AM
- By ERDude in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2009, 05:48 PM
- By ERDude in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2009, 09:52 PM
- By tada1096 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 10-22-2009, 08:41 PM
- By alex5252 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-21-2009, 09:24 PM