- 11-14-2012, 04:39 PM #2
Re: Changing notification icons
Thanks for the reply. I know that will work, but I want to use the stock app, and just change its notification icon. I was doing this via SMS Popup, but then I lose the jb notification functionality.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 11-14-2012, 05:09 PM #4
- 11-14-2012, 05:11 PM #5
- 3,158 Posts
Re: Changing notification iconsIf you had Google Glass, what's one thing you'd really want to use it for?
Softbricking be damned.
- By Kbuxx70 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 56Last Post: 10-10-2013, 12:19 PM
- By jdaustin in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 6Last Post: 09-30-2011, 09:45 PM
- By arw01 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2010, 01:27 AM
- By JDR in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 6Last Post: 12-27-2009, 11:07 PM
- By stan#ac in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2009, 01:14 AM