Log On on this board

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Just recently I have had to log on to this board each and every time I visit. I have seen no option to stay logged on. This is very annoying to me. Is anyone else experiencing this?
This only started happening in the past week. Before that I rarely had to log in again.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
A few bugs with the Passport system just being implemented, rest assured they are working on it :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

abtxpress

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
This may be it too. Did you upgrade to windows 8. Are you using ie10? Did you disable cookies? Did you set your browser to delete cookies when you exit the browser. The new internet explorer has no tracking on by default which disables cookies. You lon on info is stored in the cookies. No cookies then you will have to relog every time. Is it just android central? Or does Facebook or other forms have the same issue?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
As 2def said, the Passport feature is still being "fine-tuned" right now. ;) One quick fix to try for login issues is to manually clear all cookies set by AC, and then log in as you would normally. I've been having the same issue, and manually clearing my AC cookies seemed to work for a day -- but maybe it was just the placebo effect.

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same issue with AC but only the forums, doesn't really bother me though all I have to do is click the LOG IN button in the corner and it just refreshes the page and I'm all set untill I close AC and then I have to do it again.

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all of the replies. I am on Windows 7. Internet Explorer 9. So nothing has changed there. Cookies are not disabled. I have no clue what the passport section is. The only thing I did recently was to add a avatar picture. It is only a problem with this board and the funny thing is when I click on the login it automatically logs me in. I don't have to enter my user name or password. Doesn't even come up. But I do have to click initially on the login to "login". Before I just went to the website and I was logged in from before.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1