ncvikingx97

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
This is an issue I have been having with my Verizon galaxy nexus. I usually am on xda, but since that is mostly a development forum, I thought I would post here. Okay, so my galaxy nexus is stuttering. It is not SUPER noticeable, but coming from my nexus 7 it isn't as smooth. There is no huge amount of lag, it is just not as smooth. The stock launcher lags a little bit, especially when you are in the app drawer, and slide to the widgets. Are there any apps that I should look out for? Would forcing GPU rendering fix this? Would that be safe? By the way, I already tried a factory restore, not much has changed. Thank you

Sent from my Verizon galaxy nexus

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
There are a lot of unknown variables here, but I can tell you my device does not lag. Are you stock? Modded? What rom/kernel combo? OC'd or UN'd etc etc? Do you have a lot of apps? Ever try a different launcher? I use Nova and have it all setup for speed (no animations etc.).

ncvikingx97

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
It is not super laggy, it just slightly stutters. I use nova prime with scrolling on nova and animations stock. Completely stock. Recently restored , so like 1 gigabyte of apps

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
It is not super laggy, it just slightly stutters. I use nova prime with scrolling on nova and animations stock. Completely stock. Recently restored , so like 1 gigabyte of apps

In Nova settings>look and feel> change the scroll speed and animation speed. I don't use live wallpapers etc so I keep them on "faster than light." Give it a shot.

ncvikingx97

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Okay, thanks. I appreciate it, but I feel like that is just a work around. Any other suggestions ? Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12