Wow guess I feel like a newbie all over again, plugged my GN to my MacBook wanting to transfer music, ringtones and photos and not like the old days of mounting the SD card and moving it over...
The phone does not even get recognized when I plug it in.
Did some forum searching but not get the answer to figure what I'm missing...
- 11-19-2012, 09:56 PM #2
Re: GN newbie
Thanks that worked for me, guess I need to read up on changes since I have not been using android in awhile. I was able to transfer my music and photos but just drops my photos in one group instead of how I had them grouped and it won't let me move my ringtones from iTunes either. This I guess is something more with iTunes format, not a big deal will just make them again.
- By Mark_Venture in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2010, 01:15 PM
- By schnergun in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2009, 10:42 AM
- By ituleb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2009, 07:07 PM
- By coldfire2122 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2009, 01:53 PM
- By mikepas in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2009, 12:19 PM