- 447 Posts
SGN: Browser only email sig and 4.1.1 mystery?
Hi Guys, OK two questions.
1- I use Yahoo Mail Plus. No cracks about this please as I also use Gmail and others. When I use Yahoo Mail on my desktop browser I have a signature and it works fine. When I use Yahoo Mail on my SGN browser the signature doesn't show, which is OK by me. However, here's the query, is it possible to add a signature just for SGN browser version?
(note, I know I can set a signature when I use the Android email program, but the question is only about the SGN browser usage.)
2- Second, although I have the 4.1.1 on my SGN, the notifications pull down menu doesn't show the WiFi, BT... bar. Like it should in this web image. How can I fix this?
Thanks for your help.
- By mdgoblue in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 04-20-2011, 11:48 AM
- By Cory Streater in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 78Last Post: 09-16-2010, 10:41 AM
- By Phaang in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2010, 02:40 PM
- By Limjelo in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 08-03-2010, 11:32 PM
- By MikeinDC#AC in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 05-19-2010, 06:17 PM