Can't see everything on Internal SD
Here's my problem: When I connect my GNex to my computer via USB and open the internal storage folder on the phone I don't see all of the folders that should be there. The only folders I see are Alams, Android, DCIM, Download, Movies, Music, Notifications, Pictures, etc. I don't see the Data or Media folders or any folders created by apps such as TitaniumBackup, MyBackup, Kindle, etc.
I want to access the TitaniumBackup folder and other folders so I can copy backup files, etc. to my computer.
I just unlocked and rooted my GNex the other day using Wug's toolkit, but I believe the problem was happening before this.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
- 11-22-2012, 10:27 PM #2
- 231 Posts
- CM10 nightly/CleanROM 2.4
Re: Can't see everything on Internal SD
AFAIK, the comp you use must have MTP support in order to see all files\folders on your internal memory. Also, double check to see if TB stuff isn't in a hidden folder (e.g. one with a period in front of the folder name)
That's all I can think of, hope it helps
- By soondae in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 5Last Post: 09-13-2011, 08:14 PM
- By babracmmm in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 9Last Post: 10-10-2010, 06:00 PM
- By codeles in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2010, 01:50 AM
- By Primetimeplaya in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2010, 10:40 AM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2010, 04:31 PM