- 391 Posts
Problems with MMS
I hate making a thread like this but anyways, I'm not able to download any MMS at all if my girlfriend sends me a picture I get it and it says "downloading" but then stops and a button that says "download" shows up I press it it says "downloading" for like a good 20 seconds and then the button shows up again, I've tried reboots, battery pulls, clearing the messaging cache switching off wifi going on 3g only then going on 4g.
This just recently started happening, usually I could download mms and send mms while on wifi without any hiccups until today
I'm on AOKP Milestone 1 with franco kernel milestone 6
Oh, even with a third party messaging app like GO sms I can't download any picsnothing nothing nothing
- 11-23-2012, 04:05 PM #2
- 68 Posts
Re: Problems with MMS
I had the same problem before. I turned off the "auto retrieve" function and that pretty much solved my case. Also, having a battery saving app like juice defender and such have been known to interfere with mms retrieval.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- By luis138 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 8Last Post: 09-27-2012, 06:00 PM
- By anthonycr in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 03-11-2012, 11:09 PM
- By cephas486 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2011, 10:16 AM
- By djwiteboi in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 5Last Post: 05-30-2011, 07:53 PM
- By sonali in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2009, 10:39 AM