Sharing pictures from browser without saving
When I had my thunderbolt, long pressing on a picture in a browser, or ever my Google Reader would allow me to save or share the picture (email, mms, facebook, groupme, etc...)
On the Galaxy Nexus, I am only given the option to save. And then, I would have to download the image, and then share it through the gallery. Is there a way around this?
- 11-27-2012, 10:54 AM #2
Re: Sharing pictures from browser without saving
I dont think you can. my only suggestion is to longpress the image "view image" longpress again, "share link"
but this only sends a link to the image that would open up in the browser and not the actual image itself.
- 11-30-2012, 10:38 PM #3
- By e_thorpe88 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2012, 10:41 AM
- By rockcruze in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2011, 02:56 PM
- By dragon718 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2011, 09:24 PM
- By rtb in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2009, 09:29 PM
- By ERDude in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2009, 05:47 PM