- 11-27-2012, 01:59 PM #2
- 11-27-2012, 02:38 PM #3
- 879 Posts
- Latest OS + EX kernel
Re: Jelly Bean 4.2 update
Google just released AOSP 4.2.1...
If you're waiting for OTA updates on Verizon, expect about a 2 month wait after the GSM nexi get it. Just the cost of being on Verizon's network. If you care to be amongst the first to get new software (amoungst plenty of other advantages imo), unlock/root. Devs update their roms within a few days of AOSP release. Just remember, even on a Verizon Nexus, you will get the newest OTA software updates well before most other phones (pretty much all expect newer Nexi) and continue to get them for much longer as well. Reasonalbe trade off for the only LTE nexus imo.
- 11-27-2012, 07:58 PM #4
- 11-28-2012, 12:08 PM #5
- By JackCB in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2012, 01:35 PM
- By dmmarck in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 32Last Post: 08-28-2012, 11:09 PM
- By Neo4201 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 08-02-2012, 04:10 PM
- By DevSteven in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 10Last Post: 08-02-2012, 06:09 AM
- By Touchpaddle in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 18Last Post: 06-28-2012, 08:02 AM