memery question

SHWELL

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Unlocked and Rooted (Nexus Root Toolkit 1.6.0)

Version 4.1.1 JRO03O

Just unooted and rerooted my Nexus. Preparing it for my daughter as I am moving on to the Note 2. There are no files, no pics, no music, nothing on the phone. It does have quite a few apps on it, but I dont think it is enough to fill the memoy. no matter what I do, it says I have 3.7GB of free space.

Tied seaching but I did not see anything specific. Any help or guidance owuld be appreciated. This is weird to me, I am usually able to resovle most of my issues.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Unlocked and Rooted (Nexus Root Toolkit 1.6.0)

Version 4.1.1 JRO03O

Just unooted and rerooted my Nexus. Preparing it for my daughter as I am moving on to the Note 2. There are no files, no pics, no music, nothing on the phone. It does have quite a few apps on it, but I dont think it is enough to fill the memoy. no matter what I do, it says I have 3.7GB of free space.

Tied seaching but I did not see anything specific. Any help or guidance owuld be appreciated. This is weird to me, I am usually able to resovle most of my issues.

Did you clear your download folder and ROM backups folder as well? These won't show in the SD allocation of the storage screen.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

SHWELL

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Phone and Computer say the same thing. And both mentioned folders are empty according to my system.

All good now, checked on another computer and deleted the ROMS.Back up to 18gb available. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie