1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default memery question

Unlocked and Rooted (Nexus Root Toolkit 1.6.0)

Version 4.1.1 JRO03O

Just unooted and rerooted my Nexus. Preparing it for my daughter as I am moving on to the Note 2. There are no files, no pics, no music, nothing on the phone. It does have quite a few apps on it, but I dont think it is enough to fill the memoy. no matter what I do, it says I have 3.7GB of free space.

Tied seaching but I did not see anything specific. Any help or guidance owuld be appreciated. This is weird to me, I am usually able to resovle most of my issues.

ROM
    CM10.1 Fitsnugly AOKP

Default Re: memery question

Quote Originally Posted by SHWELL View Post
    Unlocked and Rooted (Nexus Root Toolkit 1.6.0)

Version 4.1.1 JRO03O

Just unooted and rerooted my Nexus. Preparing it for my daughter as I am moving on to the Note 2. There are no files, no pics, no music, nothing on the phone. It does have quite a few apps on it, but I dont think it is enough to fill the memoy. no matter what I do, it says I have 3.7GB of free space.

Tied seaching but I did not see anything specific. Any help or guidance owuld be appreciated. This is weird to me, I am usually able to resovle most of my issues.
    Did you clear your download folder and ROM backups folder as well? These won't show in the SD allocation of the storage screen.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    AOKP

I found that the storage screen is off alot, my PC says I have 12g free and my phone says I have 17
    nothing nothing nothing
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Phone and Computer say the same thing. And both mentioned folders are empty according to my system.

All good now, checked on another computer and deleted the ROMS.Back up to 18gb available. Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by SHWELL; 12-02-2012 at 09:07 PM.