- 83 Posts
Unlocked and Rooted (Nexus Root Toolkit 1.6.0)
Version 4.1.1 JRO03O
Just unooted and rerooted my Nexus. Preparing it for my daughter as I am moving on to the Note 2. There are no files, no pics, no music, nothing on the phone. It does have quite a few apps on it, but I dont think it is enough to fill the memoy. no matter what I do, it says I have 3.7GB of free space.
Tied seaching but I did not see anything specific. Any help or guidance owuld be appreciated. This is weird to me, I am usually able to resovle most of my issues.
- 12-02-2012, 08:24 AM #2
- 12-02-2012, 09:19 AM #3
- By joeperrin2121 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 10Last Post: 05-15-2013, 09:34 AM
- By FAndroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2013, 12:02 AM
- By Chaos_Fonez in forum HTC HeroReplies: 24Last Post: 10-06-2009, 10:08 AM
- By ericdroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2009, 10:46 AM
- By EastBay in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2008, 01:42 PM