I'm getting a replacement

Jaredshoes

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I just filed an insurance claim and they're sending out a new phone tomorrow

My question is, since online they've gotten rid of the 32gb version should I expect the 16gb one AND if I get the 16gb version isn't that a lesser valued phone

I asked the lady on the phone and she had no clue what I was talking about and said I should be getting the same phone I currently have and I said I had the 32gb version and she said that it's not specified which one I have but i'll get the same exact one.

t_kopta

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I got a forced upgrade from a Droid Charge and I was sent the 32g after it was off the site. Good luck

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

t_kopta

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
By no means. I hated the Charge and after a year of Hassel, I was upgraded to my dream phone at no charge AND got a free extended battery. Very happy am I.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Touchpaddle

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I just filed an insurance claim and they're sending out a new phone tomorrow

Did Asurion actually use the word "new" when you called them?

It's highly unlikely that you'll receive a "new" Galaxy Nexus. (unless they're out of refurbished units)

That's one of the reasons I no longer pay for the Asurion / TEC coverate.. it's just not worth it.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Asurion sends out a bunch of new units. I can cite several examples, including one of my own. I would say you have a better than average chance