- 4 Posts
GNex with Jellybean won't send SMS
This morning, out of the blue, I can't send text messages on my Nexus. I've tried using my preferred app (GOsms Pro) and the stock messaging app with same result. I've rebooted. I've pulled the battery and sim card. Still no luck. I can make phone calls no problem. Data usage for web and apps is working fine. Even tried changing network mode from LTE/CDMA to CDMA and back and still no luck. I love this phone, but this is greatly frustrating. I haven't contacted Verizon Support yet, saving that as a last resort.
I did some googling first but only found results from people discussing similar issues on ICS.
- 12-05-2012, 10:04 AM #2
- 12-08-2012, 10:26 AM #4
Re: GNex with Jellybean won't send SMS
Sorry to hijack your thread... your issues that you're having, does it consist of the forever "sending...." icon?
I have been having issues with that. But that's only if/when I try to send MMS. The "sending...." gets hung up and never sends the message. On the receiving end, user never actually receives the text...
Any idea as to how to fix it? Reboots don't work..
- By slope72 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 39Last Post: 05-05-2016, 11:18 AM
- By azmo in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 10Last Post: 10-14-2013, 06:01 AM
- By wtfmen in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 6Last Post: 06-24-2013, 02:47 PM
- By horikor in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2012, 10:58 AM
- By Lemmes Ghost in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2012, 05:44 AM