- 20 Posts
Random shutdowns, battery life, and slow performance.
Starting to get really aggravating. My Gnex has been restarting itself, and the performance of the device will just slow down at times. Battery life has been really poor lately, and normally I don't have a problem with battery life. Oh, and not to mention my 3G signal seems just to cut out sometimes. Really, really annoying. Any ideas how to fix it?
I'm also unlocked, rooted, but running stock build. I don't really have time to put a custom ROM on right now.
Last edited by cjohn4043; 12-06-2012 at 12:12 AM.
- By tommymac1039 in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 09-15-2011, 10:32 AM
- By jcls.wv519 in forum HTC DesireReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2010, 08:36 PM
- By jcochranusn in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 45Last Post: 09-17-2010, 02:20 PM
- By juice9963 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 50Last Post: 08-16-2010, 08:23 PM
- By Fareo in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 21Last Post: 07-13-2010, 08:32 AM