Need a few Tips for Titanium Backup
Right now I have it set to sync to a folder on Google Drive. Yet I have not figured out how to do a couple of things:
1. The file of Drive currently contains over a 100 files, is there anyway to get this down to just one file per backup like a Nandroid?
2. How do I create an archive of versions? Right now I think when it syncs it just overwrites the most recent backup. Lets say I want to have at least the last 10 days backed up, and one day I want to restore my device to how it was 7 days ago rather than yesterday? Is this possible?
The problem I have run into recently is that I got a new Gnex and the last one is dead as a door nail. I setup the new Gnex, installed TB, but accidentally hit backup apps, so it backed up the very few things on a new Gnex. Then I ran "Sync to Drive" and when I went to perform a restore I cannot see any of my apps that I had backed up to Drive over the past 2 months.
Apparently, when I backed up the new Gnex it overwrote everything I had backed up from the old Gnex, including all my game data etc . That's why I want to be able to store at least a few days of distinct backups so this doesn't happen to me again.
- 12-06-2012, 09:20 AM #2
- 3,284 Posts
- Stock JB 4.4 Rooted
Re: Need a few Tips for Titanium Backup
Did you have it backing up to an sd card as well? Not sure if that would be stored separate or not.
Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central ForumsAndroid Evangelist
HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
- 12-06-2012, 10:05 AM #3
- By Frogger420 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2011, 12:35 PM
- By Ricom1 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2011, 09:57 PM
- By cdil1 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 04-21-2011, 11:55 PM
- By Staticpunk84 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 02-13-2011, 10:06 PM
- By vinniecaleb in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 01-29-2011, 07:04 PM