Need a few Tips for Titanium Backup
Right now I have it set to sync to a folder on Google Drive. Yet I have not figured out how to do a couple of things:
1. The file of Drive currently contains over a 100 files, is there anyway to get this down to just one file per backup like a Nandroid?
2. How do I create an archive of versions? Right now I think when it syncs it just overwrites the most recent backup. Lets say I want to have at least the last 10 days backed up, and one day I want to restore my device to how it was 7 days ago rather than yesterday? Is this possible?
The problem I have run into recently is that I got a new Gnex and the last one is dead as a door nail. I setup the new Gnex, installed TB, but accidentally hit backup apps, so it backed up the very few things on a new Gnex. Then I ran "Sync to Drive" and when I went to perform a restore I cannot see any of my apps that I had backed up to Drive over the past 2 months.
Apparently, when I backed up the new Gnex it overwrote everything I had backed up from the old Gnex, including all my game data etc . That's why I want to be able to store at least a few days of distinct backups so this doesn't happen to me again.
- 12-06-2012, 10:20 AM #2
- 12-06-2012, 11:05 AM #3
- 879 Posts
- Latest OS + EX kernel
Re: Need a few Tips for Titanium Backup
Whole thread for you
- By Frogger420 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2011, 01:35 PM
- By Ricom1 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2011, 10:57 PM
- By cdil1 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 04-22-2011, 12:55 AM
- By Staticpunk84 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 02-13-2011, 11:06 PM
- By vinniecaleb in forum AT&T Captivate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 01-29-2011, 08:04 PM