- 63 Posts
Facebook and Google Talk open to old conversations
I've noticed this primarily with Facebook and Google Talk, but it may be happening to a lesser extent with other apps.
If I get a notification about a new Facebook post or a new Google Talk message and go straight to the message by clicking on the notification, every time I open FB or GT via the app's icon or a shortcut from the homescreen to the app, it will open by default to that message or post. This happens even if I've been to other Facebook posts, been in other Google Talk conversations, or click "close all conversations" in GT.
The only way to stop it is to do a full reboot of the Nexus.
Is this a common issue? Any way to resolve it?
- 63 Posts
Re: Facebook and Google Talk open to old conversations
I should add that it doesn't seem to be a problem if I close the conversation, do some other work, and then go back to the app. It's after closing the conversation, turning off the screen/locking for several minutes, and then coming back into the app.
- 12-10-2012, 10:46 PM #3
- By lostmarine in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2011, 08:58 AM
- By pontoon78 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2010, 06:53 PM
- By desiknow in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 14Last Post: 06-30-2010, 09:02 AM
- By Dawgie in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2010, 10:15 AM
- By teknomedic in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 12-02-2009, 09:18 PM