1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bye GN:'( Hello DNA:-)

It made me sick to see Google pass on vzw or the ther way around. What ever it sucks bad for many. I'm not about to drop LTE or true unlimited data. I do have to say the screen is everything they say it is and the battery life great also. Don't think I won't check the post because my wife gets all of my hand me downs and crack flashing is in my blood. Soon vzw will have to sale the Nexus because Google will make it popular and we all know how vzw loves $( share everything scam). I guess I will have to wait for DNA Nexus rom to pop up. Lol.

Global Posts
    2,618 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 4.0.4

Default Re: Bye GN:'( Hello DNA:-)

Quote Originally Posted by mannw1977 View Post
    It made me sick to see Google pass on vzw or the ther way around. What ever it sucks bad for many. I'm not about to drop LTE or true unlimited data. I do have to say the screen is everything they say it is and the battery life great also. Don't think I won't check the post because my wife gets all of my hand me downs and crack flashing is in my blood. Soon vzw will have to sale the Nexus because Google will make it popular and we all know how vzw loves $( share everything scam). I guess I will have to wait for DNA Nexus rom to pop up. Lol.
    At this point I no longer care. VZW plays way to many games with the update process.

I switched to the Note 2. It isn't stock Android, but this phone is truly magnificent. It really is what the Nexus should have and could have been.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2.
    Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note 2, Verizon Galaxy S4, or N7, or MacBook Air
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDroidR2D2 View Post
    At this point I no longer care. VZW plays way to many games with the update process.

I switched to the Note 2. It isn't stock Android, but this phone is truly magnificent. It really is what the Nexus should have and could have been.

They do play games they love to win. The thing that sucks is that they have better coverage by 5 fold than any other carrier in our area. So, they know they can be the bully of the market.
    Thanked by:

So you're really happy with the Note2, huh? I may be making the same switch tomorrow. You don't regret it one bit?

I'm scared, but stock Android is getting a bit boring to me. The extra features in the Note 2 are very appealing

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    2,618 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 4.0.4

Quote Originally Posted by cashiskingnyc View Post
    So you're really happy with the Note2, huh? I may be making the same switch tomorrow. You don't regret it one bit?

I'm scared, but stock Android is getting a bit boring to me. The extra features in the Note 2 are very appealing

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    I love it. But, I purchased this phone without any expectations of updates being made to it.

Fortunately, this device seems to be relatively bug free. The features on this phone are great and I have been pleasantly surprised on how long the battery lasts for me.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note 2, Verizon Galaxy S4, or N7, or MacBook Air