- 12-11-2012, 01:17 PM #2
- 371 Posts
- changes all the time
Re: Lock screen wallpaper
stock, this is not an option. i know at least AOKP had this option for their 4.1.2 ROMs. i am also assuming it is coming soon to the 4.2 builds.
but if you aren't looking to root and ROM your phone, you could check out widgetlocker. they have a pretty good lock screen app that you can keep it looking like stock, or completely change the look of it and it has an option for you to use a lockscreen wallpaper separate from your home screen wallpaperYou know your rooted when bootloops don't scare you anymore.
- 12-16-2012, 07:44 PM #4
- By BIG CAT #7 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2010, 12:42 PM
- By Ki77erB in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2010, 02:42 PM
- By highwayman1224 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-05-2010, 12:18 AM
- By r_rimmer in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2009, 09:29 AM
- By 717200 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2009, 12:33 AM