- 1 Posts
GNex doesn't automatically register with new mobile network
Hi, I hope someone can help me with this.
I travel between countries a lot and my Galaxy Nexus doesn't automatically register with mobile networks when I arrive in a new country. My old iPhone used to do this and it makes a huge difference to the way I feel about my phone.
I've tried and tried to work out how to get this to work but I've failed. What am I doing wrong? I don't mind paying for an app if that's the solution but the ones I've tried so far haven't helped.
Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
- 12-18-2012, 11:11 AM #2
- 848 Posts
Re: GNex doesn't automatically register with new mobile network
Which version of the galaxy nexus do you have? Technically speaking it is not a "world phone" but the international gsm version should work almost everywhere. Unless I'm confused on what you're asking you'd still need a sim to connect to XYZ's network in different countries.
- By Fonz0 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2012, 12:01 PM
- By TheMatrix31 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 25Last Post: 08-12-2011, 02:02 AM
- By BlackHawkA4 in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2011, 07:46 PM
- By teiresias in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 07-08-2010, 01:42 PM
- By shin.andy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-12-2010, 09:56 AM