- 35 Posts
Google Nav App voice volume too low to hear?
I often rent cars when traveling and want to leave the Garmin home. I like the new Google Nav app,
but can barely hear the voice directions (much lower than typical speakerphone/music volume).
Stock GNex with VZ JellyBean update. Any suggestions/fixes?
- 12-21-2012, 01:16 PM #2
Re: Google Nav App voice volume too low to hear?
You can either request a car with bluetooth connectivity, or see if the app music volume eq works for you. It's not a huge bump up, but it may be enough.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 12-22-2012, 11:58 PM #3
- By dmarquand in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 4Last Post: 12-01-2011, 11:34 PM
- By glroze in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 4Last Post: 10-03-2011, 10:48 PM
- By cdf3 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2011, 05:58 PM
- By AisforAustin in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 6Last Post: 06-07-2011, 08:54 AM
- By gary11082 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 29Last Post: 09-15-2010, 06:24 PM