Can You Guys Point Me In The Right Direction? I Need Input On A Couple Apps
Hey all. I have a stock Galaxy Nexus and used to use Volume+ before JB and now it doesn't work and appears as though it won't be fixed. As you all know, the volume sucks on this phone and if you know of any apps that make the sound louder without having to root, I'd appreciate it.
Second; I used to use SyncMyPix so that the contact photos on my phone were updated once a day with Facebook, but now it is totally crapped out and won't sync. Anyone have any good alternatives??
Thanks in advance.
- 12-22-2012, 01:14 PM #2
Re: Can You Guys Point Me In The Right Direction? I Need Input On A Couple Apps
1. not sure about volume +, i have not used it in a while. so i can not help you there.
Edit: Just read that Volume+ is working on getting a jellybean update out, no time frame given.
2. I use HaxSync for my Facebook contact syncing. Works great and the pics are better quality then any other app i have seen.
- 12-22-2012, 01:30 PM #3
- By audiorox in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2011, 12:44 AM
- By nixie21 in forum ViewSonicReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2011, 02:54 AM
- By pillowsplat44 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 01-12-2011, 08:37 PM
- By jtiis in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-04-2010, 03:27 AM
- By stefanl in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2010, 04:27 PM