time to buy another battery? original one already a year old...
I bought my VZW Galaxy Nexus on launch day last year.(received it two days after that)
It has been on the original battery ever since. I charge it every night, so that's already
365 cycles.(more or less)
Is it time to buy a new battery? I don't actually notice that much of a difference in
standby/talk time... however, the phone now rarely charges it to 100%. Usually
it hangs at 96% to 98%, no matter how many hours it's plugged into the charger.
- 12-24-2012, 02:56 PM #2
- 12-24-2012, 02:57 PM #3
- 65 Posts
Re: time to buy another battery? original one already a year old...
I'd say if you don't notice the battery dying faster I wouldn't worry. I've had mine the same length of time and have the same thing happening. Hovers around 98-99% but it lasts me the same amount time.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
- 12-24-2012, 03:02 PM #4
- 12-24-2012, 03:12 PM #5
- By bailman in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2012, 10:47 AM
- By MetalClad in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 19Last Post: 10-14-2012, 07:32 AM
- By BCShakarov in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 8Last Post: 10-05-2012, 12:18 PM
- By okungnyo in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 30Last Post: 10-04-2012, 05:06 PM
- By ronald600 in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2011, 01:30 PM