- 323 Posts
wifi suddenly fried......
Am not able to connect w/my wifi.
Wifi turned on in settings. On the settings screen, the name of my network keeps flashing on and off, along with "connecting, saved, secured" and the signal icon. My network itself is fine. My Nexus tablet is connected w/a strong signal. Settings eg, password, encryption are ok. I tried switching in and out of airplane mode, reboot, battery pull etc....
never had this problem until now. n Phone is also getting hot....I've had the heat before when I did a lot of downloading or heavy web surfing. Now it's hot for now apparent reason.
Think this is a hardware problem??
- 12-26-2012, 11:33 AM #3
Re: wifi suddenly fried......
I had this problem. I had my phone plugged into a car charger, running Navigation and something else and my phone got extremely hot. The next day my wifi would not turn on. There was no fix. Wifi was done. I ended up having another issue and got my phone replaced.
- By Randomhero180 in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2012, 02:51 PM
- By mjuniper in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 6Last Post: 02-09-2012, 05:27 PM
- By taxman24 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2011, 12:10 AM
- By briallie in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2010, 04:03 AM
- By miamifin33 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 08-18-2010, 10:23 PM