- 12 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Reboot issue solved
My Verizon Galaxy Nexus was rebooting twice a day on its own and it was frustrating the hell out of me. I originally thought it had something to do with streaming especially since I noticed that it would happen most often when streaming via Google Play. Long story short is that I found the culprit to be the "Beautiful Widgets" app. It was especially apparent when I noticed that my phone would reboot when the app would update. It has now been two weeks since I uninstalled the app and I have not had a single reboot.
I hope this helps someone that may be having a reboot issue.
- 12-26-2012, 02:14 PM #2
Re: Reboot issue solved
My Daughter's Galaxy nexus was rebooting also and she doesn't have beautiful widgets. She hasn't complained to me about it lately, maybe Verizon fixed something on their end.
Sent by Accident
- 12-26-2012, 04:57 PM #3
- 12-27-2012, 10:59 AM #4
- By lparsons in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 122Last Post: 04-17-2013, 05:10 PM
- By kattirik in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2012, 10:02 AM
- By d3xn2o in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 120Last Post: 03-05-2012, 01:11 PM
- By shaungilmer in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 07-15-2010, 09:48 PM
- By lastdetailwd in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2010, 01:45 AM