- 12 Posts
Reboot issue solved
My Verizon Galaxy Nexus was rebooting twice a day on its own and it was frustrating the hell out of me. I originally thought it had something to do with streaming especially since I noticed that it would happen most often when streaming via Google Play. Long story short is that I found the culprit to be the "Beautiful Widgets" app. It was especially apparent when I noticed that my phone would reboot when the app would update. It has now been two weeks since I uninstalled the app and I have not had a single reboot.
I hope this helps someone that may be having a reboot issue.
- 12-26-2012, 02:14 PM #2
- 12-26-2012, 04:57 PM #3
- 12-27-2012, 10:59 AM #4
- By lparsons in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 122Last Post: 04-17-2013, 05:10 PM
- By kattirik in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2012, 10:02 AM
- By d3xn2o in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 120Last Post: 03-05-2012, 01:11 PM
- By shaungilmer in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 07-15-2010, 09:48 PM
- By lastdetailwd in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2010, 01:45 AM