problem with WatchESPN
was excited to hear the news that Cox finally supported WatchESPN, I immediately installed it and it works great.
the problem I'm having is that I can only get it to work on Wi-Fi. on 4g it gets to the point right before the show should play (spinning red circle), but won't get past that. I did a speed test and got 17mbs. the kicker is my wife was sitting right next to me with her iPhone 4s and it played fine for her on 3g. so I switched to 3g and the same problem. anyone else run into this?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
- 12-29-2012, 12:37 PM #2
Re: problem with WatchESPN
Similar problem here except I can't seem to get it to work on wi-fi with my phone or tablet. Strangely enough I am also having problems with WatchESPN via my laptop on their website. Maybe signs of a larger problem? Seems like a lot of clouds are having problems these days.
- 12-29-2012, 12:52 PM #3
- By Anubis in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 07-10-2013, 04:25 PM
- By piper09 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 06-26-2013, 10:02 AM
- By prfxshn in forum Droid BionicReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2011, 04:41 PM
- By 7droid-sigma in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2009, 04:46 PM
- By sonali in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2009, 10:39 AM