- 370 Posts
Deleting random folders
I was transferring some music on to my phone and I always see a bunch of random folders within the main directory, I know some of it is the actual phones software and what not but i also noticed random folders from apps i used to have an no longer have installed.....i was wondering is it safe to delete all the ones i recognize and no longer use? or will it make the phone crash of some sorts?
- 01-04-2013, 10:32 PM #2
- 3,158 Posts
Re: Deleting random folders
If you want to try but aren't entirely confident, move the folders to your computer instead of deleting. That way, if you want to move them back, you can. If all is well, remove the folders from your computer.If you had Google Glass, what's one thing you'd really want to use it for?
Softbricking be damned.
- By Pmsrefugee in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 09-19-2011, 04:03 PM
- By sscinokc in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2011, 02:52 PM
- By ens04 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2011, 09:43 PM
- By reefdvr in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2011, 12:23 AM
- By jsaren in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2010, 03:26 PM