I had bought a nexus back when they came out over a year ago but had to return it because the mic was cutting out. I ended up getting a rezound which I like but wanted to try something new that was affordable and got the latest updates so I bought one off eBay which hasn't come in yet. My question to you is do they still have this problem or did software updates take care of it. They told me at Verizon back a year ago a software update would path this problem but I don't know if they had or not.
Sent from my A500 using Android Central Forums
- 01-07-2013, 04:34 PM #2
Re: Mic issues
To the best of my knowledge the radio updates of the past year have all but eliminated the issue. You should be alright. If the device you get has an issue with the microphone, I'd look into a physical defect before assuming it's the same issue.
And of course, ensure that the unit you get has the most up-to-date radios on it before making any final decisions.If you had Google Glass, what's one thing you'd really want to use it for?
Softbricking be damned.
- 01-09-2013, 10:25 AM #4
- By xyzlene in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2012, 05:49 AM
- By jtwildman1 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2012, 08:14 AM
- By Terrigno in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 40Last Post: 02-09-2012, 09:15 AM
- By cceller in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2011, 09:30 AM
- By dkh7m in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2011, 10:10 AM