- 45 Posts
new gnex owner here.
Switched from rezound when I got out of my truck and smashed it, and insurance let me do a lateral move to the nexus. Since I've had the phone for mere hours, I'll just say I like it better and will hold off on a comparison thread for a few weeks. Question...... is there a way to get a ".com" button on the browser keyboard? I've looked all over and can't find out if there is or how to do it. Much thanks in advance.
- 01-08-2013, 06:57 PM #2
Re: new gnex owner here.
A third party keyboard should have the ".com". I use SwiftKey and it has it. It is a great all around keyboard too.
Good luck with the Gnex! I have had it since launch day and am still very happy with it. There is still no other phone on VZW I would rather have.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
- By InnocuousScreenname in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 123Last Post: 10-20-2013, 11:53 AM
- By johnriii in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 15Last Post: 12-21-2011, 10:34 PM
- By daThomas in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 18Last Post: 07-13-2011, 11:56 PM
- By daThomas in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2011, 12:25 PM
- By gmen78 in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 5Last Post: 05-16-2011, 07:08 PM