Galaxy Nexus Flip Case?

crawlman110

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is a case available for the Galaxy Nexus like the flip case for the s3. A friend has the flip case on his S3 and it looks real clean and nice. Anyone know if there is one out there for the Galaxy Nexus?

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is a case available for the Galaxy Nexus like the flip case for the s3. A friend has the flip case on his S3 and it looks real clean and nice. Anyone know if there is one out there for the Galaxy Nexus?

Do no believe so, mainly because of the slightly curved display.

cpcxgsr

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I've been looking for a decent "flip case" for some time... I have yet to find one on Amazon that suits my taste.. But there are a few on Ebay that actually looks ok. But wasnt able to pull the trigger (had bad luck with ebay purchases).

here are a few that i actually like from ebay:

Samsung in Cell Phones & Accessories | eBay

Black Wallet Leather Flip Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime I9250 | eBay

Capdase Sider Leather Wallet Folder Flip Case Samsung i9250 Galaxy Nexus Prime | eBay

Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT i9250 i515 Verizon Black Leather Flip Book Case Cover | eBay

mzdrati

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have purchased Capdase items in the past, and always received decent products and service. If you pay via Paypal- you can always get your money back, no?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ananui