Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Nexus Flip Case?

Does anyone know if there is a case available for the Galaxy Nexus like the flip case for the s3. A friend has the flip case on his S3 and it looks real clean and nice. Anyone know if there is one out there for the Galaxy Nexus?

Default Re: Galaxy Nexus Flip Case?

Quote Originally Posted by crawlman110 View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a case available for the Galaxy Nexus like the flip case for the s3. A friend has the flip case on his S3 and it looks real clean and nice. Anyone know if there is one out there for the Galaxy Nexus?
    Do no believe so, mainly because of the slightly curved display.

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crawlman110 View Post
    I've been looking for a decent "flip case" for some time... I have yet to find one on Amazon that suits my taste.. But there are a few on Ebay that actually looks ok. But wasnt able to pull the trigger (had bad luck with ebay purchases).

here are a few that i actually like from ebay:

Samsung in Cell Phones & Accessories | eBay

Black Wallet Leather Flip Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime I9250 | eBay

Capdase Sider Leather Wallet Folder Flip Case Samsung i9250 Galaxy Nexus Prime | eBay

Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT i9250 i515 Verizon Black Leather Flip Book Case Cover | eBay

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts

I have purchased Capdase items in the past, and always received decent products and service. If you pay via Paypal- you can always get your money back, no?