How to contact google about missing features on nexus phone?
What contact does one use to e-mail google about missing features on galaxy nexus?
eg: not able to receive selected messages/calls,etc. when phone in silent mode. Even though they have the alarm clock function able to do this.
- 01-10-2013, 09:03 PM #2
Re: How to contact google about missing features on nexus phone?
Bugs, issues, and important missing features are submitted to the Android Issues database on Google Code. Issues are typically viewed in descending order of importance as defined by each issue's number of stars. If your problem is one related to stock Android or the core Android applications, submit it there. Your issue will likely have to accumulate a fair number of stars before being noticed at a high level.
You should search thoroughly to ensure that the issue is not already listed.
- 01-11-2013, 12:53 AM #3
- By Harivittal Atreya in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2012, 04:19 PM
- By boe in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2011, 10:28 AM
- By dunivan in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2011, 07:04 PM
- By popeye in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2011, 09:15 PM
- By bbman1605 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2010, 07:02 PM