- 01-13-2013, 03:39 PM #2
- 01-13-2013, 04:38 PM #3
Re: Verizon radios General question.
Radios are flashed to your phone separately from the ROM, kernel, and recovery. Flashing a custom ROM won't update your radios, but flashing an OTA update package would change them if the OTA included a radio update. Here is zero's thread for the Galaxy Nexus radios, and here's the one on RootzWiki.
Simply check those lists above and check the "Baseband version" in your phone's settings. If you're running the latest one, you're good to go. But the short answer is that no, under normal circumstances the radios are not touched when a custom ROM is flashed.
- 01-13-2013, 08:04 PM #5
- By fetus8 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 10-05-2013, 11:56 PM
- By zrxoa1 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 6Last Post: 04-01-2012, 11:17 AM
- By jedisrus in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 05-15-2010, 05:52 PM
- By MNTwinsFan in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 04-30-2010, 10:34 AM
- By ancient_dragon in forum VerizonReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2010, 08:05 PM